Sunday, November 1, 2015

happy halloween

We had two little Auburn tigers for Halloween this year. We went to Wheeler Historic Farm in the afternoon and walked around for a bit, and then went to Mish and Margie's for Halloween night. I'm betting that Halloween will have a little more significance in our family next year, but they sure were cute!

perfect weather at Wheeler Farm
not sure what to think of the sheep
cute little tigers!
Mom making friends with the cows... ooo, just a little to the left, yep, right there!
beautiful view of the Wasatch
hard to pose these boys and get smiles at the same time! 
cute little tigers
yeah!
party with Micah in our skeleton jammies
kicking brother while drinking our bottles
successful Halloween!
This past week I've been preparing for the big day coming tomorrow. I start my new job and the boys start daycare. Lots of changes for our family! Oma is still going to help us out quite a bit at the beginning. We're planning to have them go a half day every day this week and come home after lunch so they can still get their afternoon nap at home. And Oma will be on call if things are going really poorly and can pick them up sooner if needed. The daycare they're going to is run by Intermountain, the health system that Shad and I both work for. Lots of our colleagues take their kids there, and we've heard nothing but great things about it. I think it's going to be a good experience for them, but I hope they adjust quickly! They've done so much better with strangers and strange situations over the past month or so, so I think they will be fine.

Me, on the other hand... I hope I'll be fine! I know I've been trained to do this job for the past three years, but it's still got me feeling pretty nervous to finally start. I'll be working 4 days a week. A half day on Monday and Tuesday, a full day on Wednesday, off Thursday, and a full day on Friday. Everything is pretty much in line at the clinic for me to start tomorrow; there are still a few odds and ends here and there that may make tomorrow interesting. But everyone at the clinic is really excited to have me start. They've been needing extra help for a while.

look at the view of the mountains from my exam rooms!
the welcome sign for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment